- About Us
- Publish With Us
- Specimen Form
- Career With Us
- Order Now
- Contact Us
Book Code: P003
ISBN No: 9789382314080
Availability: In Stock
Author: Prof. Surindra Lal,,
|Details of: New Era Physics Class XII Part-I|
|Publisher||G.R. Bathla Publications Pvt.Ltd|
|For Exam||CBSE Board|
|Author||Prof. Surindra Lal|
1. The entire syllabus including the Supplementary Textual Material comprises Ten Units divided into suitable number of chapters.
2. Each Chapter begins with an account of theory of the subject in a simple and lucid style in the form of articles.
3. Each formula-bearing article is followed by Sample Examples to enable the students to thoroughly grasp its contents.
4. Comments have been given at the relevant places to enhance the beauty, clarity and knowledge of the subject.
5. Thought Provoking Ideas contain some of the scintillating aspects of the subject emerging out of a chapter.
6. Formulae and Units include all the important results developed in a chapter along with the units of physical quantities
7. Topic Based Solved Problems are meant to promote problem-solving abilities and creative thinking in learners.
8. Higher Order Thinking Skills : Questions with their Answers have been included to build qualitative and basic conceptual understanding of the subject.
9. Short Questions relating to a chapter have been given along with their answers.
10. Questions relating to a chapter have been given along with their references and estimated weightage.
11. A large number of Topic Based Problems for Practice have been added as exercises at the end of each chapter.
12. Typical Problems for Practice which follow the Topic Based Problems are meant for more enterprising students who venture to delve deeper into the subject. Each problem included in this section unravels the hidden beauty of the subject. Students preparing for Engineering Entrance Examinations are advised to master this section.
13. Hints and Solutions to a large number of Topic Based and Typical Problems should be consulted only as a last resort.
14. NCERT Textbook Examples and Exercises with Answers have been given after related chapters. A number of these examples and exercises with their solutions have been merged at appropriate places in the main body of the text for continuity and coherence.
15. NCERT Exemplar Problems with Answers and Comments on MCQs and Complete Solutions to all types of questions have been added after the relevant chapters.
16. Value Based Questions with Answers have been added at the end of each unit in view of the changed pattern of examination.
17. At the end of each unit, a Competition Corner has been created to prepare the students for Various Competitive Examinations. Eight different types of Questions with answers included in each of the Ten Competition Corners are: (i) Multiple Choice Questions (Single Correct Choice), (ii) Multiple Choice Questions (One or More Correct Choices),
(iii) Multiple Choice Questions (Paragraph Based: Comprehension), (iv) Matching Columns, (v) Assertion-Reason Based Questions, (vi) Integer Answer Type Questions, (vii) True or False, (viii) Filling Blanks.
18. Hints and Solutions to Competition Corner enable the students to comprehend the questions in this section. A thorough assimilation of this section would empower them to develop enough expertise to tackle similar questions in the competitive examinations.
19. The Sample Question Paper (2013-2014) and its Blue Print released by the CBSE has been appended.
New Era Bhautiki (Class-XI)
New Era Bhautiki (Class-XII)
New Era Physics Class XI Part-I
New Era Physics Class XI Part-II
New Era Physics Class XII Part-I
New Era Physics Class XII Part-II
New Era Physics Practical Class XI
New Era Physics Practical Class XII
New Era Science Part-I Physics Class IX
New Era Science Part-I Physics Class X